Information Technology Certificate
Our certificate course will give you the skills necessary to get the most out of your computer by building on your basic understanding of computers obtained from our ICT Foundation course or several years’ practical experience with computers. The course will give you a higher level understanding of information and communications technology which could also serve as the start of and ICT career development.
At the end of the course applicants should be able to:
- Achieve high levels of file and folder management skills.
- Manage long documents.
- Perform complicated calculations using Microsoft Excel.
- Create and present PowerPoint Presentations.
- Design and create simple databases.
- Further exposed to the Internet (e.g. using the Internet for Searching, translating text to other languages etc.)
IT Foundation Certificate or two years’ practical experience.