Information Technology Foundation
This course is about exposing the participants to what computers are and how they can add value to our daily activities both at home and our work place. It is out of necessity today that students are exposed to information technology very early to aid them in both their learning environment and their workplaces in the future. Information technology cannot be avoided in our business and social responsibilities anymore. It is therefore very important to embrace it to fit into today's works of life.
At the end of the course students are able to:
- Comfortably create and manage files and folders.
- Perform basic windows settings.
- Perform basic Microsoft Word tasks.
- Perform basic Microsoft Excel tasks.
- Comfortably create and manage their own email accounts.
- Comfortably navigate through popular Social Networking sites like: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
At least Grade 9 certificate