Nifty ICT Solutions attaches a lot importance to ICT skill development as this is one of the most fundamental ways of spreading the use of ICT technologies in our societies and institutions.
We have state-of-the art training labs with very good computers. Each of the labs has an air conditioner and our computer to trainee ratio is one to one.
We do both corporate and non-corporate training.
Nifty School of Computer Technology, a Microsoft Imagine Partner accredited by The Gambia National Accreditation and Quality Assurance Authority (NAQAA), provides ICT training in the form of face to face training, from basic to professional computing.
Our training programs include:
- Computer Literacy and Introduction to Microsoft Office
- Operating Systems
- Microsoft office 365
- Programming and Database Development
- Website Design and Development
- Network fundamentals
- Certification courses on:
- CompTIA A+ 900 Series
Nifty in the past have developed a range of corporate training programmes and is currently proliferating this with various intuitions. Some institutions on our training list include:
- Livestock and Horticultural Development Project (LHDP)
- Department of Water Resources
- Department of Community Development
- Second National Communications Project (Water Resources)
- Ministry of Agriculture (GNAIP)