The Web Design teaches the students all the necessary knowledge and skills they require to build websites that adhere to the web 2.0 princibles. Web design is an invaluabe skill in the job market today. Students are introduced to the most advanced techniques in designing and implementing web applications that are mobile and hand gadget friendly. As we live in an "Internet of things" era, students are prepared for the future in which they will take part in building today's and tomorrow's technologies.
At the end of the course students are able to:
- Design standard websites for desktops, laptops and mobile devices using renowned web development tools.
- Gain the skills and project based experience needed for entry into web design and development careers.
- Students will develop responsiveness and thankfulness of the many ways people access the web and will be able to create standard based websites that are accessible and usable by a full field of users.
- Students will be able to develop fully secured websites.
- Students will be able to create web applications that would solve real world problems.
IT Foundation or IT Certificate